Saturday, March 26, 2011

So here I am...

Well, I've decided to add my always-fascinating observations of the world to the ever-growing quagmire of blogs out there.  So a bit about myself:  in a nutshell, I'm a fisheries biologist who loves bunnies.  Hence, the name of this blog.  Ten points to you if you understand it!  Frankly, I'm not sure what the points do, but hey, it'll give you bragging rights.  While we're starting off, you might as well know that I'm an incurable nerd.  I'm a scientist.  I love Star Wars.  I can't live without the Discovery Channel.
So what can you expect to see from this blog?  Well, to start, I think I have a pretty cool job.  I tend to have some pretty interesting days out in the field, and you can be sure I'll share some stories and pictures!  Second, you can certainly expect to see some posts about bunnies and other various small critters.  I am a proud mommy of 2 bunnies, 2 guinea pigs, and a hamster (all rescued).  I volunteer with a small animal rescue, and I am a staunch advocate for the welfare of these critters.  Third...I'm sure I will come up with some random topics that I hope will entertain.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment